Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sleep, what's that?

My eyes feel like sandpaper. Not sure if it's from allergies or our little Pumpkin Pants constantly getting up last night. Poor sweetie. Thank goodness it's not every night, for all our sake's.

I'm thinking it was either that molar coming in or a tummy ache from trying to introduce whole milk into her diet. So she got a dose of Tylenol and then after that didn't seem to work, Mylicon  Slapped her teething ring away (it "displeased" her) and finally settled down with a middle-of-the-night bottle which we haven't had to do in months. 

 Of course, now she's happily gumming Cherrios while I'm thinking there's not enough coffee in the world to get me through today. Don't get me wrong; I certainly don't want a cranky baby, but sometimes it just doesn't seem fair that our children look and act all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed after keeping us up with "Mama!.....
    I had a nightmare
    I need to play
    I want a cuddle
    I'm hungry
    I'm thirsty
    Change my blow-out diaper while I angrily kick and smear my feces as far as I can

In Henry's case, it's also "Mama!....
    I need to go potty! Oops! Just kidding!
    I HAVE to tell you.... some ducks can talk an' some ducks can't (yes, this happened)
    I want to color
    I want a balloon
    I need a treat
    I very miss my friends


This is the part where my mother swoops in like a guardian angel and takes the kids for a few hours so we can take a break/nap but that's not going to happen today because she's out of town.

*Sigh* I want my Mama. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment