Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Haircut time, Rapunzel

I told Henry he needs a haircut soon since it's starting to stick out around his ears. He objected, but not for the reasons I expected.

Henry: "No, Mama! I DON'T want a haircut! I want my hair to grow an' grow so it's as long as yours and I look like Emily!"

We know several Emilys, including a couple in his school and I asked him which one he wants to look like. He didn't quite understand what I was asking.
...
Henry: "EMILY! That's her name, Mama!"

Yep, thanks for clarifying that.



*Update: Since I posted this, we took Henry out for a "Spoiled Kid" night which involved buying a balloon. His choice? "Tangled" for him and 'Strawberry Shortcake" for Kat. Yeah, I'm not letting his hair grow THAT long!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment